- Must be Reliable, Responsible, and a Team Player.
- A year or more of experience in one or more of the following areas: Customer Service Associate, Front Desk Representative, Rentals or similar role.
- Excellent Customer Service Skills.
- Confidence in working with computers and technology and the ability to learn new programs.
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issue arise.
- Profession Attitude and Appearance.
- Excellent Organization Skills.
- Multi-tasking and Time-management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High School Degree Required
Time will be split between Rentals and Reception.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Greet and welcome all customers promptly and courteously as they enter the store and direct them to the correct person or department.
- Schedule and modify rental bookings, help customers through rental process from start to finish.
- Answer all calls promptly and courteously, answer any questions to the best of your ability, direct to the correct person or department, or take detailed messages when necessary.
- Successfully complete training on in-house programs to ensure efficiency on daily responsibilities to help achieve company goals.
- Ensure reception and rental area is tidy and presentable at all times.
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email.
- Clean and move rentals as needed.
- Other tasks as required.
MUST BE AVAILABLE NIGHTS & WEEKENDS.
Competitive Benefits Package Includes:
Retirement – 401
Healthcare, Dental, Eye, and Prescription
Supplemental Insurances (Aflac, American Fidelity)
Rotating Days Off