• A year or more of experience in one or more of the following areas: Receptionist, Customer Service Associate, Front Desk Representative or similar role.
• Excellent Customer Service Skills.
• Confidence in working with computers and technology and the ability to learn new programs.
• Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issue arise.
• Profession Attitude and Appearance.
• Excellent Organization Skills.
• Multi-tasking and Time-management skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• High School Degree Required, Administrative Degree preferred, but not required.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
• Greet and welcome all customers promptly and courteously as they enter the store and direct them to the correct person or department.
• Answer all calls promptly and courteously, answer any questions to the best of your ability, direct to the correct person or department, or take detailed messages when necessary.
• Successfully complete training on in-house programs to ensure efficiency on daily responsibilities to help achieve company goals.
• Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable at all times.
• Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email.
• Other tasks as required.
Weekend Availability Required.
Competitive Benefits Package Includes:
- Retirement – 401
- Healthcare, Dental, Eye, and Prescription
- Supplemental Insurances (Aflac, American Fidelity)
- Performance Incentives
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Rotating Days Off